Do you have enough to start the journey of self-employment? Our self-evaluation test will help you get a clear overview!
1. I am ready to learn about all the rules and laws of self-employment in Austria.
2. I‘m ready to take responsibility for my actions when they happen to be against the law.
3. I understand that I’m going to be responsible for finding customers and my financial liquidity.
4. I accept that as a self-employed person I have to pay for my own health insurance and retirement and I am willing to do that.
5. I prefer working on my own to working in a team/group.
6. I have already worked from home / a cafe /a co-working space.
7. There is not a big chance that the activity I will be doing as a self-employed person will quickly become boring to me. I am passionate about this project.
8. I have a reserve budget in case things go wrong.
9. I enjoy, or I am good at organizing and planning.
10. I don’t have big problems with maintaining focus and avoiding procrastination.
11. I would rather work regularly instead of putting things off to the last moment.
12. I am creative.
13. I don’t get easily distracted.
14. I have a plan to earn enough and achieve financial liquidity.
15. I like to take control over projects and work.
16. I prefer a flexible schedule to a fixed schedule.
17. I’m comfortable being a "decision-maker."
18. I’m rather spontaneous and enjoy being in new situations, and meeting new people.
19. I’m a rather disciplined person.
20. I easily adapt to new situations.
21. I won’t mind taking care of different types of tasks.
Hungry for more?
Read about the differences between employment and self-employment